Diocesan Architects were appointed at the beginning of 2013 to undertake the management of repairs and maintenance to Clergy Homes, on behalf of the Diocese, as from the beginning of 2013. The property services team at Diocesan Architects is headed up by Kevin Tucker.
In continuance of the service previously provided by the Diocesan Surveyor’s office we include the following:
- A helpdesk for the reporting of any building, services and grounds related problems which require attention
- Assistance with new occupations of vacant properties, including the specification and management of any refurbishment works required
- Undertaking of Quinquennial inspections and the management of works consequent from these
- Assistance to the Diocesan Surveyor with the management of any insurance related works
- Coordination of matters relating to the letting of vacant properties.
To contact property services please call the helpdesk number which is 01795 892238 or alternatively email us at email@example.com – our operating hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Should any emergency repairs be required then please refer to the emergency numbers listing or alternatively contact a local tradesman if this option is preferred.
We aim to provide the best possible service to ensure that your homes are kept warm, dry, safe and fit for purpose to support your ministry – any feedback that can help us to improve our service would be very welcome.