Deepening Discipleship is an eight week course designed to develop Christian discipleship practices in our life in God.
Find out more and check out upcoming course opportunities here.
Intentional Discipleship (iD)
Intentional Discipleship (iD) is a small action learning group of six sessions to reflect on living out God’s gifts in daily life.
Intentional Discipleship groups are about:
- Creating places of conversation around how we can put ideas about following Jesus into practice.
- Identifying and exploring our personal and spiritual strengths and gifts.
- Taking practical steps in daily life towards becoming who God is calling us to be.
- Asking what it takes to be more intentional in following Jesus in all of life– not just for ‘church’.
- Finding ways to grow spiritually and be sustained in following Christ as his disciples.
A course to explore Christian Spirituality and our life in God. Under Development
Cursillo is Spanish for ‘short course’. It is a movement within the Church that provides a method of encouraging and supporting people in living the Christian life and sharing their faith with others. Cursillo seeks to complement other parish and diocesan activities - find out more.