This recipe is from The Gathering event Friday Night Kitchen, cooked by Enzo.
- Recipe for 4
- 2 plaice
- 200g smoked salmon
- 12 asparagus tip
- 1 lemon
- 1 knob of butter
- 1 glass of white wine
- Salt and pepper
- Boil the asparagus for 5 minutes, cool them in ice water and leave them on the side.
- Fillet the plaice and cut in strips.
- Cut the smoked salmon the same size of the fish strips.
- Put the salmon on top of the plaice and roll it, sticking in the middle the cooked asparagus.
- Put the rolls in a tray with a splash of wine and black pepper and place it in the preheated oven at 170dg for 12 minutes.
- Mix the butter with the flour and melt it on the hobb at a very low heat, add the wine, lemon, salt and pepper and cook it for 10 minutes.
- Dish up 3 rolls per plates with half a spoon of sauce for each roll and serve.