Higher Education and Professional Bodies
- To be a focus and resource for the work of the Christian churches in rural areas through the sharing of good practice, the provision of training and the encouragement of Christian ministry;
- To lead the Christian churches in their efforts to improve the quality of life of those living and working in rural communities;
- To develop greater understanding between urban and rural communities, through the linking of churches and other faith groups;
- To engage in research to support and develop the work of the Charity;
- To provide a chaplaincy to the Royal Agricultural Society of England
The Arthur Rank Centre is a Registered Charity supported by the National Churches, the Royal Agricultural Society of England and the Rank Foundation to serve the rural community and its churches.