Date(s) - Monday, 21st May, 2018
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Seasalter Christian Centre
We are pleased to invite you to the next Creative Mission Forum on 21st May 2018. This Forum will focus on ‘Growing the Church on Estates and in Other Challenging Urban Contexts. The aim of this Forum is to explore how growth in urban churches is possible in this diocese through:
- Enabling people ministering in these contexts to be heard
- Enabling stories of hope and joy to be shared
- Reflecting theologically on what mission means in such contexts
- Creating time for stillness and reflection to hear afresh what we need to
- Identifying shared outcomes and resources.
The purpose of every Creative Mission Forum is to build a learning network of people with a common interest in Creative Mission, Re-imagining Ministry and Fresh Expressions of church. An important element of the Creative Mission Forum is the sharing of missional stories with each other. The morning will include lots of opportunities for discussion. If you’re not from an urban parish or benefice, whatever your context, there will be transferable learning for you.
Please book onto the Creative Mission Forum online below or by telephoning Sarah Lucas at Diocesan House on 01227 459401. There is no cost, but we do need accurate numbers for lunch and refreshments which are all provided so please do book in.
- Where: Seasalter Christian Centre,
- When: Monday 21 May 2018
- Time: Doors open 9:30am for coffee for 10am start. Finish with lunch at 1.00pm.
Please note that as always you are more than welcome to bring other members of your team but do please book them on. It would be wonderful to see you there.
Bookings are closed for this event.