Date(s) - Wednesday, 17th October, 2018
1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Course Leader: Rebecca Swansbury
Cost: CSC Free Non-CSC £250
Wednesday 17th October 2018 1.30pm – 4.30pm Charing CE Primary School TN27 0JN
Monday 10th December 2018 1.30pm – 4.30pm Diocesan House, Canterbury CT1 1NQ
Tuesday 5th March 2019 1.30pm – 4.30pm Charing CE Primary School TN27 0JN
Thursday 25th April 2019 1.30pm – 4.30pm Canterbury Cathedral and Education Centre
Friday 14th June 2019 1.30pm – 4.30pm Charing CE Primary School TN27 0JN
Sessions will include:
- What does it mean to work in a Church of England school? What does it mean to be distinctively Christian? What is a Section 48 inspection?
- Great RE teaching and learning (Session includes some input on Understanding Christianity and the Kent Agreed syllabus)
- Using religious artefacts and planning a trip to religious buildings. (Includes a trip to Canterbury Cathedral and education centre)
- Children’s spirituality and spiritual styles.
- Leading and planning Collective worship
Bookings are closed for this event.