Date(s) - Saturday, 12th May, 2018
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Seasalter Christian Centre
- Events in the diocese
- Events in the parishes
- Training and event dates - Children, Schools and Young people
Audience: Anyone involved in ministry with Children and Young People
Cost: £5 (a light lunch is included)
The interactive day provides insights and practical tools to help build resilience to better manage the demands and pressures of everyday life.
The day will cover what affects your resilience, how to identify when you are under pressure and then takes steps to alleviate that. Because everyone is different the workshop offers a range of practical tools to build resilience so that you can take away solutions that will work for you.
You will learn more about yourself, your way of being, what your strengths are in relation to resilience, how you may get in your own way and how to take the steps to improve your resilience and wellbeing.
Topics/Subjects covered include:
- What resilience means
- What effects your resilience
- Getting the balance right – Mind, Body and Spirit (purpose)
- Working Styles – identifying your own typical way of being and when it helps or hinders you
- Transactional Analysis
- Locus of Control
- Saying No
- The power and benefits of Positivity
- Research around sleep and its impact
- The impact of ‘always working/being available’, IT and ‘always checking’ email/social media etc
- Power poses
- Stress responses
- Having more fun and joy in your life
The day will be led by Joanna Young of Wildgeese Leadership
Bookings are closed for this event.