Date(s) - Monday, 30th October, 2017
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Hythe, St. Leonard
The Canterbury Pilgrim Prayer Pack
More details about the Canterbury Pilgrim Prayer Pack here.
You are invited to explore different ways of praying scheduled at various times and venues across the diocese this year. This is an opportunity for you to renew and refresh the ways in which you come close to God and God comes close to you in prayer.
Feedback from those who have already participated in these gentle sessions in their parishes has been Spirit filled and wonderful. Be curious! Come and join us… all you need to do is book below.
This is one session of ten to run this year, the full programme of Canterbury Pilgrim Prayer Pack sessions is as follows:
- Listening to God in Silence and Stillness Friday 26th May, 10.30 – 12.00 at Eastry
- Praying with The Bible – Holy Reading – Lectio Divina Monday 12th June, 19.30 – 21.00 at Holy Trinity, Sittingbourne
- Praying with Music Thursday 13 July, 10.30 – 12.00 at St Nicholas at Wade
- Multi-sensory Prayer – using our own creativity Thursday 14th Sept, 19.30 – 21.00 at St Peter and St Paul, River
- Praying with The Bible – Imaginative Prayer Wednesday 4th Oct, 19.30 – 21.00 at St Martin’s, Maidstone
- God in My Day – Review prayer Thursday 19th Oct, 10.30 – 12.00 at All Saints, Canterbury
- Praying with a Labyrinth Monday 30th Oct, 19.30 – 21.00 at St Leonard’s, Hythe
- Bringing Our Concerns to God in Prayer – Intercessory Tuesday 21st Nov, 19.30 – 21.00 at St Nicholas, Pluckley
- Multi-sensory Prayer – using Images and Symbols Friday 08 December, 10.30-12.00 at Sandhurst Mission Church