Date(s) - Friday, 11th October, 2019
1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- Parish Disclosure Officer training
- Training and event dates - Children, Schools and Young people
Training for NQTs and teachers in their first 3 years of teaching
Date/Time: Friday 11th October 2019 1.30pm – 4pm
Friday 6th December 2019 1.30pm – 4pm
Friday 24th January 2020 1.30pm – 4pm
Venue: St Mary of Charity CE School, Faversham
Audience: NQTs and teachers, in their first 3 years of teaching, who are teaching in Church of England primary schools
Course Leader: Rebecca Swansbury
Cost: CSC Free Non-CSC £150
These sessions have been designed to support those in their NQT year or in their first 3 years of teaching, to deepen their knowledge and understanding of working and teaching within a Church of England school community. There is an expectation that each teacher attends all 3 sessions.
Sessions will include:
- What does it mean to work in a Church of England school? What does it mean to be distinctively Christian? Section 48 inspections.
- Great RE planning, teaching and learning (Session includes some input on Understanding Christianity and the Kent Agreed syllabus)
- Children’s spirituality and spiritual styles.
- Leading and planning Collective worship
Please book online using the hyperlink above.
For further information or to discuss any of the areas above please contact Rebecca Swansbury