Date(s) - Friday, 6th December, 2019
1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- Parish Disclosure Officer training
- Training and event dates - Children, Schools and Young people
Training for NQTs and teachers in their first 3 years of teaching
Date/Time: Friday 11th October 2019 1.30pm – 4pm
Friday 6th December 2019 1.30pm – 4pm
Friday 24th January 2020 1.30pm – 4pm
Venue: St Mary of Charity CE School, Faversham
Audience: NQTs and teachers, in their first 3 years of teaching, who are teaching in Church of England primary schools
Course Leader: Rebecca Swansbury
Cost: CSC Free Non-CSC £150
These sessions have been designed to support those in their NQT year or in their first 3 years of teaching, to deepen their knowledge and understanding of working and teaching within a Church of England school community. There is an expectation that each teacher attends all 3 sessions.
Sessions will include:
- What does it mean to work in a Church of England school? What does it mean to be distinctively Christian? Section 48 inspections.
- Great RE planning, teaching and learning (Session includes some input on Understanding Christianity and the Kent Agreed syllabus)
- Children’s spirituality and spiritual styles.
- Leading and planning Collective worship
Please book online using the hyperlink above.
For further information or to discuss any of the areas above please contact Rebecca Swansbury
Bookings are closed for this event.