Date(s) - Friday, 26th May, 2017
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Woodnesborough, St Mary
The Canterbury Pilgrim Prayer Pack
Pray and learn opportunities for clergy, lay leaders and experienced prayer leaders.
Each session will include time to experience the way of praying, go through the script and hand-out for each session. After the session all participants will have the script and the hand-out of the session emailed to them. Please book places for prayer leaders in your community.
More details about the Canterbury Pilgrim Prayer Pack here.
Please be aware that these ‘pray and learn’ sessions are designed to equip prayer leaders to run the workshop in their own parish, benefice and deanery. The ‘pray and learn’ sessions are not appropriate for people to attend who are not clergy, lay leaders or experienced prayer leaders. Please get in touch if you need clarification on this – Barbara Wallace email@example.com or Holly Adams 01227 459401.
This is one session of ten to run this year, the full programme of Canterbury Pilgrim Prayer Pack ‘pray and learn’ sessions is as follows:
- Listening to God in Silence and Stillness Friday 26th May, 10.00 – 12.00 at St Mary’s Woodnesborough
- Praying with The Bible – Holy Reading – Lectio Divina Monday 12th June, 19.00 – 21.00 at Holy Trinity, Sittingbourne
- Praying with Music Thursday 13 July, 10.00 – 12.00 at St Nicholas at Wade
- Multi-sensory Prayer – using our own creativity Thursday 14th Sept, 19.00 – 21.00 at St Peter and St Paul, River
- Praying with The Bible – Imaginative Prayer Wednesday 4th Oct, 19.00 – 21.00 at St Martin’s, Maidstone
- God in my Day: Review – Thursday 19th Oct, 10.00 – 12.00 at All Saints, Canterbury
- Praying with a Labyrinth Monday 30th Oct, 19.00 – 21.00 at St Leonard’s, Hythe
- Bringing Our Concerns to God in Prayer – Intercessory Tuesday 21st Nov, 19.00 – 21.00 at St Nicholas, Pluckley
- Multi-sensory Prayer – using Images and Symbols Friday 08 December, 10.00-12.00 at Sandhurst Mission Church