Date(s) - Friday, 16th March, 2018 - Sunday, 18th March, 2018
The Enneagram weekend is for those who have already completed the Enneagram stage 1 and provides an opportunity to explore further our motivations and how these affect our relationship with God and with others.
This will be done:
- through examining biblical characters
- by working on specific areas for growth
- looking at how each type relates to others
Course venue: Board room, Diocesan House, Canterbury, CT1 1NQ.
Course dates (you will need to attend all dates below):
- Friday 16th March, 7.30pm – 9.30pm
- Saturday 17th March, 10am – 4pm
- Sunday 18th March, 2.30pm – 4.30pm.
Course fee: £15 (cheques payable to CDBF to Marianne Hambrook, Diocesan House, lady Wootton’s Green, Canterbury, CT1 1NQ)
CMD is available for current clergy and active Readers, please request from Marianne Hambrook.
Please bring your own lunch on Saturday 17th March, drinks provided during all sessions. Parking available.
Bookings are closed for this event.