Date(s) - Sunday, 16th September, 2018
The service starts at 6.30pm in the Cathedral Quire, with robing at 6pm in the Chapter House. Readers and supporting clergy are invited to robe (choir dress). There will be light refreshments after the service in the Chapter House.
The service will include:
- the admission and licensing of new Readers
- the welcoming of newly admitted Readers from Jersey
- the re-licensing of Readers whose ministry context has changed
- the granting of Reader Emeritus to retiring Readers
- recognizing those Readers who have completed the Licensed Lay Ministry course
- remembering those Readers who have died recently
- renewal of commitment for all Readers
This year it is intended to have a group photograph of all Readers with the Bishop immediately after the service in the Quire (if you prefer not to be in the photograph please indicate this on the booking form).
Please contact Marianne Hambrook at Diocesan House on 01227 459401 if you require disabled parking as space is limited.
Online bookings close on 9th September.
Bookings are closed for this event.