The Revd Dr Peter Rowe has sent in this photo of a duckling hatched at his local school.
- After last year’s incident with the alligator, Peter already felt this year’s Pet Service would be a much happier experience. – Martin Moss
- “Good job I just planted that orange tree.” – Stephen Ringer
- “Look out! The quack’s coming…” Seth Cooper
- “10 barrels of Cascade, or the Fuzzy Duck Brewery Mascot gets it!” – Jo Tinkler
- “Fries with that?” – George Rogers
- Peter never ducks out of anything. – John
- Peter gave the children a very good example of ‘all creatures great and small’. – Ann Robertson