The Discipleship and Spirituality Resource Group is responsible for the production of the Lent and Nine Days of Prayer materials, among other things. You can read a copy of the latest e-news here (or subscribe here).
- Oversees the Lent and Nine Days of Prayer/Novena materials
- Brings together a diocesan wide ‘consultation’ of resource groups that support local churches in discipleship and spirituality.
- Encourages best practice and training in the ministry of spiritual accompaniment/direction
- Promotes resources to stimulate our discipleship and spirituality
- Organizes events to encourage discipleship and spirituality
Who are the members?
- Murray Wilkinson – Children and Young People’s Ministry Adviser
- Sarah Chapman – Bishops Advisor on Wholeness and Healing and Chaplain at The Living Well
- Rob Mackintosh – former Director of Licensed Ministries and Warden of Readers
- Ronni Lamont – Faith and Nurture Adviser
- Paula Jardine-Rose, Wychling Wild Church and the Community of St Margaret’s
- Nick Papadopulos – Canon Treasurer of Canterbury Cathedral
- Peter Ingrams (Convenor) – Local Ministries and Growth Advisor
- Susanne Carlsson – Consultant
- Barbara Wallace – Consultant