Training and Events Coordinator, Local Church Development
0.8 FTE – £20k-£24k per annum, pro rata
A Training and Events Coordinator is required by the Diocese of Canterbury, who will be responsible for organising training courses, events and conferences for local churches to meet their development needs in mission and ministry.
An excellent communicator and natural networker, you will work as part of a newly shaped team to discern training needs and deliver bespoke solutions. You will have demonstrable experience of planning and organising courses and large events, an understanding of adult education and an awareness of church structures.
The post, which is based in Canterbury, will require some out of hours work.
Closing date for applications : 26 August 2014
Interviews will be held on : 4 September 2014
For questions contact: Peter Ingrams Tel: 01227 459401 email@example.com
Vicar for Headcorn and the Suttons, Kent
We are really looking forward to welcoming a new priest!
- A well established benefice with four loving rural congregations.
- Strong community, school and youth ministry links.
We are looking for:
- An experienced and enthusiastic priest with a sense of humour.
- be an excellent communicator, encourager and enabler;
- help us continue to build welcoming and open congregations;
- guide us to reach out in new and relevant ways in service, pastoral care and witness.
Closing Date: 5 October
Interview date: 4-5 November
This post is subject to a DBS check
Applications and questions to:
Mrs Sari Bishop, PA to Archdeacon of Maidstone
Tel: 01622 200221